Anyone who has ever experienced an “ah-ha” moment, a “million dollar” idea or “divine download” knows that it is one of the most addictive experiences you can ever have as an entrepreneur! You grow to crave that connection and look forward to the insight that comes in such mysterious ways. I am totally being honest when I say that the creative ideation process is one of my most favorite experiences I have ever experienced! There is nothing more thrilling to me then a brilliant idea that makes that light bulb in my soul, (and above my head), spark up! Everything that has ever come into existence comes from one of those “spark starters”, and they all come from the Universe and are ready to rendezvous with us at any given point!
Here are the top 5 ways to connect with the Universe to get creative ideas consistently:
- Take it when it comes, morning, noon or night. Or in my case, 3 am. Inspiration is not always convenient. Be ready to jot down the idea in a bathroom, laundry room, car, etc. You never know when inspiration will hit, so be prepared! Big mistake- to think you will remember the idea later. You won’t.
- Express a moment of gratitude for the new ideas as they come in. Before jumping in, take a moment to feel truly grateful for the creativity that is flowing your way! Thank the Universe for the insight! This makes it much easier for more ideas to be delivered to you on a consistent basis.
- Play with the idea. Enjoy it. Bask in it. Dream up crazy and amazing ideas on what it can become and grow into. Don’t allow fear, doubts or HOW to show up and crush your ideation. Enjoy the dance, let the idea lead.
- Don’t make your creating a To Do List! Let it come from a place of inspiration! Yes, we absolutely need routine and structure for our business. You have to be grounded in content creation, but keep yourself open as a creative channel for ideas to come in as many ways as possible! Open to the Universe, grounded to the Business…
- Let your intuition lead you to inspired ideas and to inspired action steps to take that are for your contents highest good! When you are clear and in alignment, the creative ideas will start to flow to you! These inspired ideas come from the Universe and they come from being in flow and in a high vibratatory state!
Always remember, no matter what the subject is, when you set an intention, the Universe hears that command. So set positive intentions that state your desires about being a creative content producer! Here is a positive affirmation to get you started:
I am always open and ready for divine inspiration and ideation.