Most likely the answer is yes.
Hey Soul Sister-
If you are a coach, guide, mentor or healer it’s so crucial that you manage your energy and monitor how much you are giving to others.
If you’re like me, you love to help other people, but if you’re not being filled back up you can quickly feel deflated and defeated. And to top it all off, the person that you were trying to help, well they most likely aren’t even taking action on the advice you gave them, (more to come on this later).
I want to share with you a few tips to stay lit up while being of service:
- Be selfish. Yup, I said it. Please know, it is totally ok for you to put you, your needs, your energy FIRST and foremost. You’ve probably heard it before, put your oxygen mask on first before trying to help others around you, and I don’t just mean on an airplane! When you are the best version of you, you get to give that to the world, but not if you’re exhausted from people pleasing and problem-solving for everyone but yourself. I want you to take a few minutes and think about what are the ways you can be filled up in exchange for what you bring to others? It could be things like money, trading services, etc. Make sure you know what you are going to receive for what you give.
- Identify what and/or who makes you feel the most depleted. Chances are there might be a pattern to what is draining your energy. And as hard as it may be in the short run, it might be time to let go of this to benefit you and your light in the long run. Focus on how you feel, all the time. As soon as something starts to make you feel tired, annoyed or unhappy, start to eliminate it from your life. Yes, it will be uncomfortable at first, it may even be difficult, but nothing can change until you start making changes.
- Identify what and/or who ignites you. On the contrary to #2, I also want you to think about the things that make your soul smile, and the people who you feel supported and empowered around, because you are going to do more of that and them starting right now! Why would you surround yourself with people and things that don’t bring you joy? Make it your personal mission today to go on a joy journey and only experience what fills you up and lights up your joy meter. I promise you a day filled with magic, laughter and happiness.
- Create boundary statements. I know my mom is not on my email list, so I can write this safely LOL. When my mom calls and wants to complain about Howard, her life partner, I say the same boundary statement to her over and over, “Mom, you know how I feel about this.” And she drops the subject. I do not have time to enable anyone, (even my mom), to complain to me. If you have time to complain, you have time to change what you don’t like. And by you having these bold boundary statements, you will quickly be able to keep people from draining and complaining to you. Big boundaries does not make you a big bitch!
- Trust your intuition more than anyone else’s opinion. (PS, How to find, feel & follow your intuition is the 1st Intuitive Training Session in IGNITE!) You have got to be able to know what your soul is trying to tell you. You have got to be able to know what direction it is leading you, because it always knows the way. It is ok to say yes, it is ok to say no, as long as whatever answer you are giving is coming from the place that makes you feel confident and solid in your decision. When your answers come from that place, you will never get it wrong.
I would love to hear which of these matches what you needed to hear today!
And just remember, I am always here to help you on your joy journey!
Contrast. When it shows up in your life, how are you responding to it?
Do you allow it to hold you captive? Or do you embrace it so that you can grow with it?
As much as I love who I have become, there is still so much that I want to be and have my soul experience.
And in my experience, the only way to get there is through the gate of transformation and contrast.
And as much as I like to think that I am ready for the growing pains that come through walking through that gate and no matter how much I plan and energetically prepare, they always creep up and throw me for an “uplevel” loop.
So how do you get through these infamous uplevel pains?
Here are a few thoughts.
Maybe you’ve heard it before, “new level, new devil”, but I actually think it is new level, same devil. We often have the same problem show up time and again, just in a different way.
Money, relationships, success, as you start to soar in certain areas, others continuously seem to be a thorn in your side. Or are they changing and you just aren’t seeing it? Because change can’t truly happen until you see that it has!
As you go down the personal development path you will start to see certain areas of your life change with grace and ease, while others tend to feel like they might not ever be transformed.
In those moments of frustration, don’t compare the contrast you are into where you want to go, compare it to where you have come from.
It’s much easier to see progress through the lens of reflection.
I love to look back in my journal and notes to where I was a year ago, 2 years ago, etc.
It’s amazing how much we forget.
It’s also unbelievable how often I forget that everything I have right now, at one point, was a big dream and desire. At one point, I was in a moment of contrast and decided to let that fuel my fire and determination to change my reality.
We are powerful creators. Especially when we appreciate what masterpieces we have already painted. Just remember, the contrast is often the canvas.
If you are feeling the calling to create a life and business with your soulfire, book a Soulfire Strategy Session with me here and let’s get you making the impact and income you were born to make.
I don’t get triggers very often. But when I do, I know to lean into them and to feel into them because there is a message from the Universe trying to capture my attention.
Lately, the word destiny has been throwing some triggers my direction.
Here’s the thing. I don’t believe in destiny.
I don’t believe that something was pre-determined for me. I believe I came here to be a creator and my greatest gift is the power of making decisions.
You are writing your future with what you are feeling right now. I believe that every time you decide on something with absolute energetic certainty, the Universe pivots FOR you because you just made a pivotal decision.
There is no worse place to be, then in limbo.
And whether you decide yes or no, there is no wrong choice. That moment you choose, new paths, doors, opportunities and experiences start to arrange themselves for you. Everything can start to happen when you decide and declare what you desire and what you don’t.
When you leave “things” undecided, it is actually a state of dormancy. And most often what is lingering in limbo is keeping you overthinking and stuck in the same place, and on repeat.
Here are a few ways to make decisions swiftly and intentionally:
- Energetically declare that it is a done deal. Here’s an example. I found a house that I really want, like can’t stop thinking about it! Not only is it not for sale, but it’s out of my price range currently, by about a million dollars. But I want it. Bad. So I energetically with my heart and soul decided I am going to own it. I felt it, and visualized a signal coming from my heart and expanding out into the Universe, declaring that as my home. I claimed it and decided it is mine. And now, I am acting like it is. I am making more decisions based on that desire. Asking myself questions like “ is this aligned with who I need to be to own that home?” When do I get to move in? I don’t really care. All I know is I am take aligned action each day to bring me one step closer to getting those keys.
- Some decisions are bigger than others, especially if there are other people involved. But most likely, you already know the answer. You already know the outcome that you want. You are just scared of hurting others so you are delaying, and “hem and hawing”. It’s hurting everyone more by not following what your intuition is telling you. It’s not just keeping things stuck for you, but keep things stuck for the others involved too.
It’s amazing how quickly evidence about your decision will start to show up. The Universe responds swiftly with signs, don’t chalk them up to coincidence.
You are too powerful of a creator to turn the results you created in your life over to the hands of destiny. You did it. And whether you like it or whether you don’t, you can always change it by going back to the drawing board and making a new choice. The path is yours to pave however you choose.
Don’t turn your path into a dead end. Decide that it is wide open just waiting for you to lay your next brick.
I love working with women entrepreneurs who are ready to make decisions that make them happy and make them money. To find out how I can support you more with Mindset & Soulset, check out The Soulfire Empire, my soul-powered mastermind!
Let’s call a spade a spade. Everyone knows exactly what you are up to when you spout off a practiced and rehearsed elevator speech. But more than what people know, is what they feel from this practiced pitch; dull, boring and “here we go again.”
Instead of thinking of this moment as an elevator pitch or 60-second commercial, why not try thinking of this as an energetic introduction?
This is your moment to speak with heart, soul and passion about who you are, how you serve, and why you do it all. And when it is scripted, polished and what you think is perfected, you have actually stripped away the pieces that will make you memorable.
Here are the 3 most common mistakes I have seen over the course of 20 years in business, networking and social interactions where an elevator pitch is expected.
Mistake #1 – You only have one introduction:
You only have one way that you know how to say who you are and what kind of business you own or career you are in when really you should have multiple ways that you can introduce yourself based off of what your main objective is.
For example – if you are at a networking event and you are there to meet new people to connect and collaborate with, your introduction should be a little different, you might emphasize the on the words connection, community, highlighting why you are truly there, vs. if you are the keynote speaker at the event, your introduction would be more powerful, showcasing you as an expert and authority in the topic you are about to speak on.
Solution – Set an intention before any type of event where you will be introducing yourself. Knowing who your audience is going to be is an integral piece to your success! When you can pinpoint exactly what you want to receive and give from your introduction, you will get the results you want. Do you want to be remembered? Do you want them to instantly ask you more questions? Referrals? Be clear, confident and flexible with how you say it and who you say it to.
Mistake #2 – You underestimate the power of 60 seconds:
60 seconds doesn’t sound like much, but it is plenty of time to make the impression that you want! In fact, experts suggest that it takes us just 7 seconds to develop an opinion and get an impression for who someone is and whether we trust them or not. Pay particular attention to the words that you are using. Words evoke images, jog memories, ultimately leaving people feeling emotions and emotions are what will evoke the action your audience will take with you.
Solution – Record and time yourself giving your introduction. What do you see about your body language, the expressions and emotions that you display, and when do you seem the most confident and fluent? Are there any particular words that you use often? Do they bring on a positive or resistant energy? Practice being in the right energy you want people to feel from you, that is going to take you much farther with them and earn their trust in the first 7 seconds.
Mistake #3 – You think that your introduction is your message:
Don’t mix the two up.
Your message has everything to do with your ideal clients and customers, what will captivate them and have them leaning in. This is what you share in your content for email and social media marketing. This is what makes people click, call and ultimately say yes to a purchase from you.
Your introduction has everything to do with you and your business and is what starts the spark of your ideal clients getting to know you, like you, and want to learn more about you!
Solution – Make a list of all of the key pain and struggle points that your ideal clients are experiencing. Create content from these to use in your marketing strategy.
When preparing your elevator pitch take a moment and think about if what you are saying would be under the category of Bio or Marketing Messages. Being clear in the category will keep you on track in your pitch!
Above all, when you show up in your elevator pitch with truth, integrity and a powerful determination to give value and serve, that energy is what people will remember.
How you made them feel, not the words that you said.
To learn more about how I can help you get the results that you desire in your business, click here for a Soulfire Strategy Session – And let’s bring your message to the world!
Over the last few weeks, I found myself staring at my to-do list and quite honestly I wasn’t feeling inspired by the items that were on it. I was actually overwhelmed by how much was on it, how much time I had, what was next, what was done, it just snowballed to the point I somehow hurt my back and could NOT WALK!
Luckily one of my clients is an amazing embodiment coach and she helped me use yoga to let go of the stress in my back and body. When I reached this back-breaking point, I decided that working like this just no longer works for me, serves me, or my clients. I made a conscious decision that I want to put my energy into what is calling to me. I want to be taking inspired ideas and putting them into aligned action. I want to have my days full of projects that I “can’t not do”, because they excite me and ignite me.
So, I started testing and experimenting. Instead of looking at a “to-do list”, which is how business has been done for so long,
I decided “to do” this… No list! Just my intuition and the Universe guiding me to where my highest purpose is in that moment.
Here’s what has happened:
> My clients have been saying we are having some of our best calls ever…
> I have had some of my best ideas ever…
> In just a matter of a week, I feel more energized and less overwhelmed
> The results for myself and my clients are through the roof
So here’s my challenge to you- why not try it?
What would your life and business look like if you truly just followed what felt good, moment to moment? I get it. It can seem irresponsible right? How are you ever going to get anything done if you are just goofing off all day? What about the work? What about the doing?
This sounds ridiculous, right? And yet, how is the “hustle and grind” working for you now? Why not try saying buh-bye to the should’s and have to’s, and follow what feels good, light and easy for one day and see what happens? I know I really found it interesting that when I just took a few moments to feel into my heart, listen to my soul, what I truly wanted to do and felt called to do- was be a creator- aka WORK.
When I did it because I chose to and I was called to, I could physically and emotionally start to feel expansion happening. And that means growth! And to an entrepreneur growth is absolutely everything! I would love to have you join me in this “to do list revolution”.
Share with me how this works for you, and what started calling to you. Because at the end of the day, how you feel is truly the most important item on your to-do list!
- Top 5 Ways to Connect with the Universe to Get Creative Ideas
- My Top 10 Ways I Became a 6 Figure Psychic…
- Why My Husband is OK with Me Having an Affair
- Spiritual Synchronicities with Spirit
- The Energy of Your Elevator Pitch
- Want to Create a 6-Figure Business?
- Be a Visionary!
- The Importance of Protecting Your Light
- 5 Signs You Are a HOW Addict
- What Are You Missing By Resisting?