Most likely the answer is yes.
Hey Soul Sister-
If you are a coach, guide, mentor or healer it’s so crucial that you manage your energy and monitor how much you are giving to others.
If you’re like me, you love to help other people, but if you’re not being filled back up you can quickly feel deflated and defeated. And to top it all off, the person that you were trying to help, well they most likely aren’t even taking action on the advice you gave them, (more to come on this later).
I want to share with you a few tips to stay lit up while being of service:
- Be selfish. Yup, I said it. Please know, it is totally ok for you to put you, your needs, your energy FIRST and foremost. You’ve probably heard it before, put your oxygen mask on first before trying to help others around you, and I don’t just mean on an airplane! When you are the best version of you, you get to give that to the world, but not if you’re exhausted from people pleasing and problem-solving for everyone but yourself. I want you to take a few minutes and think about what are the ways you can be filled up in exchange for what you bring to others? It could be things like money, trading services, etc. Make sure you know what you are going to receive for what you give.
- Identify what and/or who makes you feel the most depleted. Chances are there might be a pattern to what is draining your energy. And as hard as it may be in the short run, it might be time to let go of this to benefit you and your light in the long run. Focus on how you feel, all the time. As soon as something starts to make you feel tired, annoyed or unhappy, start to eliminate it from your life. Yes, it will be uncomfortable at first, it may even be difficult, but nothing can change until you start making changes.
- Identify what and/or who ignites you. On the contrary to #2, I also want you to think about the things that make your soul smile, and the people who you feel supported and empowered around, because you are going to do more of that and them starting right now! Why would you surround yourself with people and things that don’t bring you joy? Make it your personal mission today to go on a joy journey and only experience what fills you up and lights up your joy meter. I promise you a day filled with magic, laughter and happiness.
- Create boundary statements. I know my mom is not on my email list, so I can write this safely LOL. When my mom calls and wants to complain about Howard, her life partner, I say the same boundary statement to her over and over, “Mom, you know how I feel about this.” And she drops the subject. I do not have time to enable anyone, (even my mom), to complain to me. If you have time to complain, you have time to change what you don’t like. And by you having these bold boundary statements, you will quickly be able to keep people from draining and complaining to you. Big boundaries does not make you a big bitch!
- Trust your intuition more than anyone else’s opinion. (PS, How to find, feel & follow your intuition is the 1st Intuitive Training Session in IGNITE!) You have got to be able to know what your soul is trying to tell you. You have got to be able to know what direction it is leading you, because it always knows the way. It is ok to say yes, it is ok to say no, as long as whatever answer you are giving is coming from the place that makes you feel confident and solid in your decision. When your answers come from that place, you will never get it wrong.
I would love to hear which of these matches what you needed to hear today!
And just remember, I am always here to help you on your joy journey!
Contrast. When it shows up in your life, how are you responding to it?
Do you allow it to hold you captive? Or do you embrace it so that you can grow with it?
As much as I love who I have become, there is still so much that I want to be and have my soul experience.
And in my experience, the only way to get there is through the gate of transformation and contrast.
And as much as I like to think that I am ready for the growing pains that come through walking through that gate and no matter how much I plan and energetically prepare, they always creep up and throw me for an “uplevel” loop.
So how do you get through these infamous uplevel pains?
Here are a few thoughts.
Maybe you’ve heard it before, “new level, new devil”, but I actually think it is new level, same devil. We often have the same problem show up time and again, just in a different way.
Money, relationships, success, as you start to soar in certain areas, others continuously seem to be a thorn in your side. Or are they changing and you just aren’t seeing it? Because change can’t truly happen until you see that it has!
As you go down the personal development path you will start to see certain areas of your life change with grace and ease, while others tend to feel like they might not ever be transformed.
In those moments of frustration, don’t compare the contrast you are into where you want to go, compare it to where you have come from.
It’s much easier to see progress through the lens of reflection.
I love to look back in my journal and notes to where I was a year ago, 2 years ago, etc.
It’s amazing how much we forget.
It’s also unbelievable how often I forget that everything I have right now, at one point, was a big dream and desire. At one point, I was in a moment of contrast and decided to let that fuel my fire and determination to change my reality.
We are powerful creators. Especially when we appreciate what masterpieces we have already painted. Just remember, the contrast is often the canvas.
If you are feeling the calling to create a life and business with your soulfire, book a Soulfire Strategy Session with me here and let’s get you making the impact and income you were born to make.
I don’t get triggers very often. But when I do, I know to lean into them and to feel into them because there is a message from the Universe trying to capture my attention.
Lately, the word destiny has been throwing some triggers my direction.
Here’s the thing. I don’t believe in destiny.
I don’t believe that something was pre-determined for me. I believe I came here to be a creator and my greatest gift is the power of making decisions.
You are writing your future with what you are feeling right now. I believe that every time you decide on something with absolute energetic certainty, the Universe pivots FOR you because you just made a pivotal decision.
There is no worse place to be, then in limbo.
And whether you decide yes or no, there is no wrong choice. That moment you choose, new paths, doors, opportunities and experiences start to arrange themselves for you. Everything can start to happen when you decide and declare what you desire and what you don’t.
When you leave “things” undecided, it is actually a state of dormancy. And most often what is lingering in limbo is keeping you overthinking and stuck in the same place, and on repeat.
Here are a few ways to make decisions swiftly and intentionally:
- Energetically declare that it is a done deal. Here’s an example. I found a house that I really want, like can’t stop thinking about it! Not only is it not for sale, but it’s out of my price range currently, by about a million dollars. But I want it. Bad. So I energetically with my heart and soul decided I am going to own it. I felt it, and visualized a signal coming from my heart and expanding out into the Universe, declaring that as my home. I claimed it and decided it is mine. And now, I am acting like it is. I am making more decisions based on that desire. Asking myself questions like “ is this aligned with who I need to be to own that home?” When do I get to move in? I don’t really care. All I know is I am take aligned action each day to bring me one step closer to getting those keys.
- Some decisions are bigger than others, especially if there are other people involved. But most likely, you already know the answer. You already know the outcome that you want. You are just scared of hurting others so you are delaying, and “hem and hawing”. It’s hurting everyone more by not following what your intuition is telling you. It’s not just keeping things stuck for you, but keep things stuck for the others involved too.
It’s amazing how quickly evidence about your decision will start to show up. The Universe responds swiftly with signs, don’t chalk them up to coincidence.
You are too powerful of a creator to turn the results you created in your life over to the hands of destiny. You did it. And whether you like it or whether you don’t, you can always change it by going back to the drawing board and making a new choice. The path is yours to pave however you choose.
Don’t turn your path into a dead end. Decide that it is wide open just waiting for you to lay your next brick.
I love working with women entrepreneurs who are ready to make decisions that make them happy and make them money. To find out how I can support you more with Mindset & Soulset, check out The Soulfire Empire, my soul-powered mastermind!