- Get clear on the fear. What are the actual words that are running through your mind? What are the “shut down” statements you hear yourself saying to yourself? Those are limiting beliefs. And we want to become very aware of them. Because once you become aware, you are in your power position to shift it!
- Rewrite the fear with faith. Each time one of these limiting beliefs shows it’s ugly self, take the time to write it down! On the line below it, I want you to turn that BS belief into an expansive belief! Write out a powerful statement that overrides the fear-based belief! Write it with intent and conviction that this is your new truth! And totally FEEL it and own it!
- Activating Action. Take some kind of action that is aligned with your NEW belief. No matter how small the action, when you do it from your new power position you start activating the mind to see IT IS SAFE for you to get out of your safety zone and into your success zone!
It’s hard to believe I am coming up on my 5 year anniversary of becoming a spiritual entrepreneur.
As I was thinking back, I started to think of all the different paths that got me here and I wanted to share with you my favorite 5!
- Collaborations. From day 1 I have been all about collaborative projects, programs and partnerships. Whether it was initiated by me, or the other party, these opportunities led me to either another collaboration, client or idea. Some of these collaborators have become my business besties and my soul sisters. This is a big piece of my strategy for 2019!
- Trial and experiment. I am an idea addict. I rarely turn down a divine download from the Universe. I have tried hundreds of different offers, ideas, projects and programs. Some of them flopped, some of them popped and some of them I am still doing. But no matter what the result was, I learned from it. What I want to do again, what I want to let go of. I am always up for trying something new!
- Consistent content creation. I am always putting out something! Whether it is in social media, at a networking event, writing an email to you, hosting a free training, (PS see below) I always have something going that allows me to be in front of my ideal community. Each time I do that, new business happens for me. The best part? I give about 90% of my content for free. I create it and share it because I love it. And it always gives me a return.
- I have a diversified business model. Let me ask you something. If Facebook shut down tomorrow, would you panic? I’ve said it before and I will say it again, Facebook is not your business! It is a tool, a great platform to communicate on, but your business should not be dependent on it, or any one piece. Here’s a look at my business model-Referrals, Social Media (FB, IG, YouTube, Linked In), Email marketing, Paid advertising, Networking, Guest Speaking. By not putting all of my eggs in one “business” basket, I am able to keep my business booked solid.
- I follow my intuition. No matter what, I follow what is calling. I have learned to trust my inner knowing more than anything and anyone on this planet. I don’t care if it’s Marie Forleo, Tony Robbins or Oprah, if it feels out of alignment, it’s not worth it for me to do it. And as soon as it starts to not feel good anymore, I’m out. The second I start to feel like “I have to”, I’m not looking forward to it, or I am not in my zone of genius, I cut it short, cut my losses and cut the cord. Because if my soul isn’t feeling it, I shouldn’t be doing it.
Out of these 5, is there one that stands out to you that you want more of in your business? Come and join in a discussion in my Facebook group Coffee with The Universe!
Have you ever hit a point in your business or in your life where you completely lost your mojo unexpectedly?
I want to share with you 4 simple ways to get back on track and get your mojo back when you hit one of these periods:
- Rest! Take the time to get some extra sleep, take a nap even! It is when you surrender to the circumstance that you give yourself the opportunity to gain more insight and get back on track quicker. So often we want to push and shove to get answers and get back up, but that is the exact opposite of what is going to get you back in the saddle. Resting gourmand is like hitting to reboot button. To some, it may feel irresponsible to walk away from the situation and “rest”, but it is actually the best thing you can do for yourself and your business.
- Write it out! Whenever you are feeling stuck or unsure, get out a notebook and some pens and write out exactly how you are feeling, and what questions you have rolling around in your head. Take a few minutes to reflect on how you are feeling and let it flow on to the paper. Ask for guidance and answers, and give a few minutes of space to let some answers come in. The Universe will never leave you hanging! The answers are there, just tune in!
- Water and Exercise! Get your body up and moving and stay hydrated. (after the rest) Water is going to flush your system and the exercise gets endorphins working! All great things when you are experiencing a downswing!
- Meditate! Everyone does it in their own way, whether you realize it or not. Find a form of meditation that works for you where you find clarity and connection to the Universe. Get your mindset reset, and before you know it, you will be firing on all cylinders again!
Always know that even in these moments of frustration and fogginess, there is a bigger purpose that you might not be able to see. New desires are stirring and fresh ideas are coming. It is in the darkness that we appreciate the light.